Featured image is Alchemist’s desire by Gothicpagan
I’ve been mulling over what the name of this project should be. I’ve been playing off the Alpha Omega name. I like that it is using a theologically derived name that honestly can play really well in a supernatural post-apocalyptic setting. Also I was thinking having a name that could also be useful if the system is adaptable to other settings. I also decided that I should use names from either constructed (Esperanto) or dead (Latin) languages, so as to avoid upsetting anyone with a mistranslation. Here’s my initial research.
- Revivigi – resurrect
- Unua/Lasta – first/last
- Vivo/Morto – life/death
- Nova Komenco – new beginning
- Komenco/Fino – beginning/end
- Nova Fino – new end
- Primus/Novissimus – first/last
- Principium/Finis – beginning/end
- Primus/Ultimus – The First/The Last
- Genesis/Mortem – birth/death
- Recreo – resurrect
- Initium Novum – new beginning
- Genesis Ultima – the last creation
I’m leaning towards “Nova Fino,” “Recreo,” “Primus/Ultimus,” or “Genesis Ultima” right now. But I’d also love to hear your thoughts on this subject too. What do you think? Do you have some other suggestions that I should consider?